Saturday, June 22, 2013

Let's Recap

Okay, so I know we haven't posted anything for a while but I'd like to get back into the habit of telling you about my life, so I'll tell you what's happened so far.

Dad is on his way to becoming a U.S. citizen.
For those of you who don't know, my dad is British.

Mom is getting in to quilting and canning with dad. They have also started a garden.

My brother got a new (used) game console - a game cube.

Sophie (blogger)-has started a garden and has sunflowers 3 feet and 6 inches tall!

Laney (blogging right now)-is daddy's little baler girl (you'll read more on that later). Also I have the best biceps in my class. Soon I am going to a church camp with my friend.

So far on Outlaw Farm we have BUNNIES! We feed them every day. They are so cute and furry.

Also (dun, dun, dun!) haymaking has started! The reason I said I was my dad's little baler girl is because I help him bale all the hay that the other three rake up. Well that's it for right now. Bye!

-Laney  *<l:{ )

2 comments:

  1. What do you sing as you rake/bale hay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... tonight we sang a little bit of "Wade in the Water" and the Spongebob theme song (Daddy chose to sit these out). He told us to stop because apparently you can't rake hay and sing at the same time. We disagreed.

    ReplyDelete